Researcher for the Tribology and Tribocorrosion Area
|Sub Research Field:
CIDETEC Surface Engineering is looking for a person to join Coatings and Surface Treatments Unit, with expertise in tribology and tribocorrosion that will contribute to addressing major challenges in response to both industrial demands and European programmes.
You will join a cutting-edge research centre, focused on sustainability and circular economy, which has spent years understanding and revolutionising the surfaces of components, from those we touch every day in our homes or our vehicles, to the most demanding materials for sectors such as aeronautics and energy.
You will work on research and/or company transfer projects, carrying out your work in such a way that you are able to pursue several research lines simultaneously, optimising resources and maximising results.
Your work will focus on the following activities:
• Reinforcement and promotion of the tribology and tribocorrosion research line
• Management and implementation of R&D projects.
• Analysis of results, drafting reports and preparing presentations.
• Direct interaction with clients.
• Writing of scientific articles
• European, national and regional proposals preparation
What we offer you
• At CIDETEC you will be able to develop your career alongside a team of top-level professionals, in a young yet committed environment, dedicated to innovation and seeking to provide practical solutions that result in a more sustainable world.
• Professional development opportunities that allow you to build a solid career, working on projects that transform both industry and society.
• Work together with teams at the very highest local, national and European level.
• Professional work-personal life balance measures,
• Continuous training
• Privileged setting in a safe and friendly environment
• Variable remuneration package for all employees
Comment/web site for additional job details