Postdoc researcher position in all-solid-state lithium-metal batteries
|Sub Research Field:
CIC energiGUNE is seeking a postdoctoral researcher to work in one of its research groups: Organic and Hybrid materials.
The main tasks are:
• Design and processing at lab-scale of polymer/composite electrolytes for electrochemical energy storage.
• Desing of electrolytes to be compatible with lithium metal electrode.
• Complete physicochemical characterization of materials.
• Characterization of solid electrolyte-electrode interfaces (electrochemically and chemically).
• Electrode preparation, coin cell fabrication, and electrochemical testing of the materials.
• Process and analyze the results obtained from the characterization tests, give conclusions, and provide ideas to improve the solid-state battery performance.
• Participate in communication with companies and proposals preparation when required.
Area: Electrochemical energy storage (EES)
Research group: Advanced electrolytes and cell integration (Organic and Hybrid materials)
DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTITUTION:
• WHO ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/who-are-we
• WHERE ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/welcome
• OUR FACILITIES: https://cicenergigune.com/en/platforms-facilities
• EES RESEARCH GROUPS: https://cicenergigune.com/en/electrochemical-storage-research-groups
For more details on CIC energiGUNE's research activities please visit our website at http://www.cicenergigune.com
• We are offering a 3-year contract and advantageous professional development opportunities with the possibility of renewal based upon satisfactory job performance, continuing availability of funds, and ongoing operational needs.
• Flexible working hours and with on-site work model with the option to eventually telework.
• Full access to cutting-edge laboratory facilities and characterization platforms.
• The incorporation to a top research center in Europe that makes high quality research and impactful contributions to the energy and sustainability fields.
• Professional and personal development: opportunity to attend seminars, international conferences, training courses, etc.
• Integrated, enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary environment.
• A welcome program that offers help with finding accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment (such as free language courses, assistance with the administrative procedures, help with schools for children…).
For more information: https://cicenergigune.com/en/work-with-us
Comment/web site for additional job details
All applicants are invited to submit their applications including a detailed curriculum vitae at this website:
The selection process ends once a candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.