|Sub Research Field:|
CIC energiGUNE is looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher to join the ´Polymer-rich electrolyte batteries´Research Line to work on Polymer Synthesis.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTITUTION:
- WHO ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/who-are-we
- WHERE ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/welcome
- OUR FACILITIES: https://cicenergigune.com/en/platforms-facilities
- EES RESEARCH GROUPS: https://cicenergigune.com/en/electrochemical-storage-research-groups
- EES RESEARCH LINES: https://cicenergigune.com/en/research-lines-electrochemical-storage
For more details on CIC energiGUNE's research activities please visit our website at http://www.cicenergigune.com.
- Design and synthesis of monomer and polymer materials with ad-hoc properties.
- Structural and physicochemical characterization: nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), Raman, gel permeation chromatography (GPC), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), thermogravimetric analysis (TGA).
- Polymer electrolytes formulation, cell integration, and characterization.
- Processing and analysis of the results obtained from the characterization tests, providing conclusions and ideas to improve the synthesis procedure and electrolyte performance.
- Participating in communication with companies and proposals preparation when required.
Area: Electrochemical Energy Storage (EES)
Research Line: Polymer-rich electrolyte batteries
All applicants are invited to submit their application by uploading a detailed curriculum vitae along with a motivation letter at this website: https://cicenergigune.com/en/employment-opportunities/101013880
The selection process ends once the candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity, and the diversity of its workforce.
- We are offering a 3-year contract and advantageous professional development opportunities with the possibility of renewal based upon satisfactory job performance, continuing availability of funds, and ongoing operational needs.
- Flexible working hours and an on-site work model with the possibility to telework.
- Full access to cutting-edge laboratory facilities and characterization platforms.
- The incorporation to a top research center in Europe that makes high quality research and impactful contributions to the energy and sustainability fields.
- Professional and personal development: opportunity to attend seminars, international conferences, trainings, etc.
- Integrated, enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary environment.
- A welcome program that offers help with finding accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment (such as free language courses, assistance with the administrative procedures, help with schools for children…).
|Research Framework Programme/
Marie Curie Actions
|SESAM Agreement Number|
|Type of Contract||Temporary|
|Researcher profile||Recognised Researcher (R2), Established Researcher (R3)|
|Hours Per Week||40|
|Organization/Institution Type||Research Laboratory|
|Street||Albert Einstein 48|
|Phone||+ 34 945 297 108|
|Envisaged Job Starting Date||2024-02-02|
|How To Apply||http://www.cicenergigune.com/|
- PhD in Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Materials Science / or a related field is required.