Lab technician position for polymer electrolytes
|Sub Research Field:
CIC energiGUNE is seeking a Laboratory Technician to work in the processing and characterization of polymer electrolytes and related materials. The candidate will prepare samples for polymer-based solid batteries and he/she will characterize the synthetized materials using analytical instruments.
TECHNIQUES TO BE USED:
? Standard operating procedures for polymer synthesis and characterization.
? Structural and physicochemical characterization: nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), Raman, ICP, X-ray diffraction, elemental analysis, gel permeation chromatography (GPC), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), thermogravimetric analysis, scanning electron microscopy (SEM).
? Electrolyte/electrode preparation, cell integration, and component characterization.
Area: Electrochemical energy storage (EES)
Research group: Advanced electrolytes and cell integration (Organic and Hybrid materials)
DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTITUTION:
• WHO ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/who-are-we
• WHERE ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/welcome
• OUR FACILITIES: https://cicenergigune.com/en/platforms-facilities
• EES RESEARCH GROUPS: https://cicenergigune.com/en/electrochemical-storage-research-groups
For more details on CIC energiGUNE's research activities please visit our website at http://www.cicenergigune.com.
• 12-months contract and professional development opportunities.
• Flexible working hours and with on-site work model with the option to eventually telework.
• Full access to cutting-edge laboratory facilities and characterization platforms.
• The incorporation to a top research center in Europe that makes high quality research and impactful contributions to the energy and sustainability fields.
• Professional and personal development: opportunity to attend seminars, international conferences, trainings, etc.
• Integrated, enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary environment.
• A welcome program that offers help with finding accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment (such as free language courses, assistance with the administrative procedures, help with schools for children…).
For more information: https://cicenergigune.com/en/work-with-us
Comment/web site for additional job details
All applicants are invited to submit their applications including a detailed curriculum vitae at this website:
The selection process ends once a candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.