Laboratory Technician in electrodes and electrolytes processing for advanced batteries
|Sub Research Field:
CIC energiGUNE is seeking a Laboratory Technician to work in the development of new electrolytes for advanced Li-ion batteries.
• Formulation of electrodes and electrolytes combining different solvents, salts and additives.
• Electrodes and electrolytes processing by different dry and wet mixing methods such as extrusion, high-shear mixing...
• Characterization of the different components of the cell using techniques as rheology, mechanical tests and other physicochemical characterizations.
• Cell assembly of coin and pouch cells.
• Basic electrochemical evaluation of the formulated electrolytes in Li-ion coin cells.
Area: Electrochemical energy storage (EES)
Research group: Cell prototyping
DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTITUTION:
• WHO ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/who-are-we
• WHERE ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/welcome
• OUR FACILITIES: https://cicenergigune.com/en/platforms-facilities
• EES RESEARCH GROUPS: https://cicenergigune.com/en/electrochemical-storage-research-groups
For more details on CIC energiGUNE's research activities please visit our website at http://www.cicenergigune.com.
• 12-months contract and professional development opportunities.
• Flexible working hours and with the option of hybrid distance/on-site work model.
• Full access to cutting-edge laboratory facilities and characterization platforms.
• The incorporation to a top research center in Europe that makes high quality research and impactful contributions to the energy and sustainability fields.
• Professional and personal development: opportunity to attend seminars, international conferences, trainings, etc.
• Integrated, enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary environment.
• A welcome program that offers help with finding accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment (such as free language courses, assistance with the administrative procedures, help with schools for children…).
For more information: https://cicenergigune.com/en/work-with-us
Comment/web site for additional job details
All applicants are invited to submit their applications including a detailed curriculum vitae at this website:
The selection process ends once a candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.