|Sub Research Field:|
CIC energiGUNE is looking for a researcher to work on the electrochemical testing, ageing modelling and safety for cells and batteries.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
• Perform electrochemical characterization and analysis of advanced Li-ion cells with focus on ageing, safety, and prediction of failure mechanisms.
• Process and analyse the results obtained from the characterization tests, give conclusions and provide ideas to improve the lifetime and performance.
• Collaborate with the testing team to formulate and execute designs of experiments (DOE) to acquire sufficient data to train, validate, and test the cell and battery models.
• Work on battery estimation algorithms and models regarding SOC, SOH, impedance, SOS and performance limitation under given operating conditions
• Develop advanced deep learning models and tools for data analysis, optimization and prediction/estimation of SoX.
Area: Electrochemical energy storage (EES)
Research group: Battery Post-Mortem Analysis and Ageing
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants are invited to submit their applications including a detailed curriculum vitae at this website:https://cicenergigune.com/en/employment-opportunities/98103257
The selection process ends once the candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTITUTION:
• WHO ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/who-are-we
• OUR FACILITIES: https://cicenergigune.com/en/platforms-facilities
• EES RESEARCH GROUPS: https://cicenergigune.com/en/electrochemical-storage-research-groups
For more details on CIC energiGUNE's research activities please visit our website at http://www.cicenergigune.com.
• A 36-months contract and attractive professional development opportunities with the possibility of renewal based upon satisfactory job performance, continuing availability of funds, and ongoing operational needs.
• Flexible working hours and hybrid distance/on-site work model.
• Full access to cutting-edge laboratory facilities and characterization platforms (https://cicenergigune.com/en/platforms-facilities).
• The incorporation to a top research center in Europe that makes high quality research and impactful contributions to the energy and sustainability fields.
• Professional and personal development: opportunity to attend seminars, international conferences, trainings, etc.
• Integrated, enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary environment.
• A welcome program that offers help with finding accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment (such as free language courses, assistance with the administrative procedures, help with schools for children…).
For more information: https://cicenergigune.com/en/work-with-us
|Research Framework Programme/
Marie Curie Actions
|SESAM Agreement Number|
|Type of Contract||Temporary|
|Researcher profile||Recognised Researcher (R2), Established Researcher (R3)|
|Hours Per Week||40|
|Organization/Institution Type||Research Laboratory|
|Street||Albert Einstein 48|
|Phone||+ 34 945 297 108|
|Envisaged Job Starting Date||2024-02-01|
|How To Apply||http://www.cicenergigune.com/|
• PhD in Electrochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or other related fields.