Laboratory technician in battery cell assembly
|Sub Research Field:
CIC energiGUNE is seeking a Laboratory Technician to work in the prototyping line assembling the different components of a cell for solid state batteries.
• Components processing and cell assembly.
• Identify and implement improvements in the cell assembly process.
• Collaboration with other team members.
Area: Electrochemical energy storage (EES)
Research group: Cell prototyping
DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTITUTION:
• WHO ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/who-are-we
• WHERE ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/welcome
• OUR FACILITIES: https://cicenergigune.com/en/platforms-facilities
• EES RESEARCH GROUPS: https://cicenergigune.com/en/electrochemical-storage-research-groups
For more details on CIC energiGUNE's research activities please visit our website at http://www.cicenergigune.com.
• 12-months contract and professional development opportunities.
• Flexible working hours and with the option of hybrid distance/on-site work model.
• Full access to cutting-edge laboratory facilities and characterization platforms.
• The incorporation to a top research center in Europe that makes high quality research and impactful contributions to the energy and sustainability fields.
• Professional and personal development: opportunity to attend seminars, international conferences, trainings, etc.
• Integrated, enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary environment.
• A welcome program that offers help with finding accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment (such as free language courses, assistance with the administrative procedures…).
For more information: https://cicenergigune.com/en/work-with-us
Comment/web site for additional job details
All applicants are invited to submit their applications including a detailed curriculum vitae at this website:
The selection process ends once the candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.