Postdoctoral researcher in cathodes for solid state batteries
|Sub Research Field:
CIC energiGUNE is looking for a researcher to work on the processing and characterization of cathodes for Li-ion solid state batteries.
• Define and develop novel formulations of state-of-the-art electrode materials.
• Upscale existing cathode materials processing protocols from lab scale to pilot line.
• Process and produce pilot-scale cathode materials.
• Cathode materials characterization using different techniques.
• Electrochemical validation of the materials.
• Contribute to the development of intellectual property towards industrialization.
Area: Electrochemical energy storage (EES)
Research group: Cell prototyping
DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTITUTION:
• WHO ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/who-are-we
• WHERE ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/welcome
• OUR FACILITIES: https://cicenergigune.com/en/platforms-facilities
• EES RESEARCH GROUPS: https://cicenergigune.com/en/electrochemical-storage-research-groups
For more details on CIC energiGUNE's research activities please visit our website at http://www.cicenergigune.com.
• 36-months contract and attractive professional development opportunities with the possibility of renewal based upon satisfactory job performance, continuing availability of funds, and ongoing operational needs.
• Flexible working hours and hybrid distance/on-site work model.
• Full access to cutting-edge laboratory facilities and characterization platforms
• The incorporation to a top research center in Europe that makes high quality research and impactful contributions to the energy and sustainability fields.
• Professional and personal development: opportunity to attend seminars, international conferences, trainings, etc.
• Integrated, enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary environment.
• A welcome program that offers help with finding accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment (such as free language courses, assistance with the administrative procedures, help with schools for children…).
For more information: https://cicenergigune.com/en/work-with-us
Comment/web site for additional job details
All applicants are invited to submit their applications including a detailed curriculum vitae at this website:
The selection process ends once the candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.