Researcher in interfacial phenomena and nanoporous materials for energy applications
|Sub Research Field:
We are looking for a researcher to join our interfacial phenomena and porous materials research group. This is an exciting opportunity to develop the scientific career in a dynamic and modern research environment. This position is not linked to a single project/funding, instead, it is related to the deployment of CIC energiGUNE scientific and strategic plans.
• Perform high-quality research
• Publish the obtained results in high-impact journals
• Present the obtained results at international conferences
• Provide guidance to PhD-, Master- and visiting students when required
• Actively participate in research projects of the center
These techniques/methods would be used:
• Gas adsorption, porosimetry, TEM, SEM, FTIR, Raman, AFM, XPS, NMR, etc.
• Familiarity with wettability characterization and control
• Superhydrophobic and superlyophobic materials synthesis
• Hydrophobization techniques
• Monolith porous materials synthesis
• Hierarchical porous materials synthesis
• High-pressure equipment
Area: Thermal energy storage (TES)
Research group: Interfacial phenomena and porous media
DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTITUTION:
• WHO ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/who-are-we
• WHERE ARE WE? https://cicenergigune.com/en/welcome
• OUR FACILITIES: https://cicenergigune.com/en/platforms-facilities
• TES RESEARCH GROUPS: https://cicenergigune.com/en/thermal-storage-research
For more details on CIC energiGUNE's research activities please visit our website at http://www.cicenergigune.com
• 3 to 6 years contract, that could become permanent depending on the performance of the researcher and the availability of a position.
• Competitive basic salary with benefits (health insurance…)
• Support and help in smooth the transition for you and your family with a Welcome Program (accommodation, immigration…)
• Flexible working hours and hybrid distance/on-site work model.
• Professional and personal development, including career plans, training actions, attendance to international conferences or seminars, etc.
• Integrated, enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary environment.
For more information: https://cicenergigune.com/en/work-with-us.
Comment/web site for additional job details
All applicants are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae at this webpage:
The selection process ends once a candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.