Lab Technician for synthesis and characterization of new battery materials
|Sub Research Field:
The person will join a dynamic Research Team dedicated to the synthesis, characterization and recycling of battery materials at CIC energiGUNE. His/her research activities will involve the synthesis of inorganic compounds to be used as electrode or electrolyte materials for Li-ion and Na-ion batteries, as well as their physical-chemical, structural and electrochemical characterization.
• Carry out synthesis of inorganic materials using different synthesis routes (sol-gel, hydro/solvothermal, co-precipitation, solid-state, under air or under control atmosphere).
• Perform physical-chemical and structural characterizations, including XRD, SEM-EDX, TGA-MS, ICP, IR, Raman, etc.
• Assemble battery cells at lab level and perform electrochemical evaluation of the new electrode and electrolyte materials.
• Give support to research projects, carried out in collaboration with regional, national and international research groups and industrial partners.
• Management of the lab supply.
• Support preparing written reports and technical documentation.
Área: Electrochemical energy storage (EES)
Research group: Advanced Electrode Materials
• 12-month contract.
• Flexible working hours.
• Full access to cutting-edge infrastructures and laboratory equipment.
• Professional and personal development; opportunity to attend seminars, lectures, in-house trainings, etc.
• Integrated, enthusiastic, international and multidisciplinary environment.
For more information: https://cicenergigune.com/en/work-with-us.
Comment/web site for additional job details
All applicants are invited to submit their application a detailed curriculum vitae along with a motivation letter at this website:
The selection process ends once the candidate is selected.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity, and the diversity of its workforce.