LABORATORY TECHNICIAN on Self-assembly
|Sub Research Field:
The Nanoscience Cooperative Research Center CIC nanoGUNE (www.nanogune.eu), created with the mission of conducting world-class nanoscience research for the competitive growth of the Basque Country, member of the Basque Research and Technology Alliance (BRTA), and recognized by the Spanish Research Agency as a "Maria de Maeztu" center of excellence, is currently looking for a
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN to work on Self-Assembly
The Self-Assembly research group works on the physics and chemistry of biological nanostructures. Our experimental methods include electrospinning, 3D printing, electron microscopy, atomic-force microscopy, Raman spectroscopy, electrophoresis, and wet-lab nanotechnology. We are now searching for a laboratory technician with the profile of a qualified chemist or molecular biologist (biochemist). More information can be found at https://www.nanogune.eu/self-assembly.
The prospective candidate should bring high motivation for research and technology and excellent communication and organizational skills. The candidate should be fluent in Spanish and English and would be expected to be interested in teaching and learning in a dynamic and international environment.
We will value:
* a solid chemistry background
* working experience in a chemistry or molecular biology laboratory
* experience with scanning probe microscopy and/or spectroscopic techniques
The responsibilities of the post will be:
* laboratory organization
* maintenance of experimental equipment and user training
* sample preparation and characterization
* equipment and consumables purchase
* technical support on health and safety
* chemical and biological safety regulations
We promote teamwork in a diverse and inclusive environment, and we welcome applicants without regard to disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Candidates should apply by completing the form below and attaching the following documents:
* A complete CV
* Application form: https://www.nanogune.eu/en/nanogune/join-us/open-position/334-laboratory-technician-self-assembly
The deadline for applications is 30/11/2022.
Comment/web site for additional job details