Postdoctoral Research Fellow - Development towards to next generation lithium batteries
|Sub Research Field:
BCMaterials is searching for motivated and experienced Postdoctoral Researcher for two-year
research and development in Si anode materials and solid state electrolytes for lithium ion battery applications.
Novel Si anode materials should be designed to mitigate the issue of severe structural degradation and instability of the solid–electrolyte interphase (SEI) caused by substantial volumetric fluctuations during (de)lithiation.
Novel solid-state electrolytes should be designed to have high ionic conductivity at room temperature and high electrochemical stability when contacting with Li metal and high voltage cathode materials.
Skills and Requirements:
• PhD in Materials Proccessing Science or related areas
• Demonstrated experience in the field, particularly like nano Si and Si-C formations.
• Strong background in the experimental research.
• Experience in the use of different facilities and data treatment.
• A team player who can collaborate with other research groups.
Work Program / Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Anode materials design, fabrication and characterisation, including Si and Si-C formation.
2. Integration of novel anode into batteries and test their electrochemical properties and analyse the structure change during (de)lithiation.
3. Solid state electrolytes will be developed, and optimized
4. Evaluation of the thermal, mechanical, electrical and electrochemical properties of
5. Integration of solid-state electrolyte into batteries with Lithium metal as anode and high voltage electrode as cathode.
Comment/web site for additional job details