|Sub Research Field:
Basque Center for Macromolecular Design and Engineering-POLYMAT Fundazioa, is a research Center based in Donostia-San Sebastian associated to the University of the Basque Country. It is devoted to use-inspired fundamental research on synthesis, assembly and processing of polymers.
Working closely with the Center Director and the General Manager, the Administrative Assistant will fully support them carrying out secretarial and administrative tasks.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Assists International PhD students and Post-Docs, regarding accommodation and documentation related to their stays in the country.
• Attends visitors, providing requested information and documentation
• Performs filing and custody of documents.
• Receives and distributes incoming telephone calls, mails and post.
• Updates the web page of POLYMAT.
• Multi-task administrative duties and specific project support as required, giving general support to the Administration Team (Human Resources, Project Management and Accounts department).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Secretarial/Administrative and Accounting Education.
• Minimum of 3 years experience.
• Excellent written and oral English and Spanish communication skills. Knowledge of Basque language is an added value.
• Knowledge and working experience with an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a plus.
• Excellent Word processing and Excel skills, including knowledge of a range of management-accounting software packages.
• Extremely organised and able to prioritise workload, complying with strict deadlines.
• Flexibility and adaptability to perform a range of different tasks.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
We offer an excellent opportunity for professional development, a permanent contract (with a probationary period) and a competitive salary in accordance with the level and responsibility of the position.
Applications should be sent via email to email@example.com before the 18th of may 2022 (applications will be considered upon arrival).
POLYMAT has obtained the ‘HR Excellence in Research award‘. The award reflects our commitment to continuously improve our human resource policies in line with the European Charter for Researchers, the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment o and our commitment to achieve fair and transparent recruitment and appraisal procedures.
Comment/web site for additional job details