INTERNSHIP - MASTER STUDENTS
|Sub Research Field:
If you want to join an integrated, enthusiastic, and multidisciplinary institute making high quality research and impactful contributions to the energy storage and sustainability fields this is your opportunity.
We are now offering internship opportunities in the field of electrochemical energy storage (EES) and thermal energy storage (TES) at our facilities. If you want to join a young dynamic team to learn from the world level scientists and use the latest equipment and technology, this is your opportunity!
Applications are open to master students of related areas: materials science, physics, chemistry, engineering… who wish to develop a career in research.
TOPICS & RESEARCH AREA
- Cobalt Free high voltage Spinel LNMO cathodes scale up; EES area
- New polymer binders for Si-based anodes; EES area
- Direct recycling of electrode production scrap; EES area
- Bifunctional cathodes for electrically rechargeable zinc-air batteries; EES area
- Matching materials and electrolytes for higher energy supercapacitors and hybrid devices; EES area
- Low voltage cathodes for solid state batteries (nano-LFP, LMFP); EES area
- Highly conductive single lithium ion conductor polymer electrolytes for lithium metal batteries; EES area
- Development of electric resistive Phase Change Materials for Power-to-heat (P2H): TES integrated heating; TES area
- Development of hierarchical macro-nanoporous metals for advanced boiling heat transfer in electronic components; TES area
- Understanding phase transitions in organic plastic crystals; TES&EES areas
All applicants are invited to submit their applications at CIC energiGUNE website.
CIC energiGUNE is committed to ensuring that all applicants are treated equitably, free from discrimination, as we are committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
Comment/web site for additional job details